Emergency Reporting provides a premier records management solution to first
responders worldwide. Today, more than 754,000 first responders at nearly 7,000 Fire/Rescue agencies of all sizes are supported by Emergency Reporting.
Our ePCR is designed for the mobile healthcare clinician to capture patient care information when and where needed. The workflow design of Field User is simple and follows the logic flow that clinicians are trained to assess and treat
their patients, while keeping in mind the needs of administrators tasked with delineating data to create robust reports.
See how we can help you, schedule a free demo with one of our experts today!
- Seamless Connectivity
- Configurable Closed Call Rules (Validations)
- Validation Hyperlinking
- Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) Integration
- Defibrillator/monitor import
- Safeguarding Communication
- Patient Lookups
- Coroner Notification
- Community Paramedicine
- Card swipe, barcode, and QR code scanning
- Email, Print or Fax Records
- Remotely Manage Siren Updates